Collection of Information
MData Solutions (also referred to as “we” and “our”) collects information from you when you register to buy a course on our site, make payment for an order or fill out a form.
You may be asked to share the following information in the above-mentioned circumstances: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, company, and credit card/debit card/bank information.
Purpose of Collecting Information
The information that we collect from you may be used for any of the following reasons:
(1) To improve our website’s offerings
Your information and feedback will enable us to improve the offerings on our website and the user experience.
(2) To enhance customer service
Your information will enable us to service your requirements better as well as provide better support.
(3) To process payments
Your information will enable us to process transactions that you initiate on the website.
(4) To send periodic updates through email
Your information will enable us to mail you your order-related details and keep you informed about your training program, other updates, company and service information and so on.
Confidentiality of Your Information
A number of stringent security measures are employed by us to ensure the safety and privacy of the information that you share with us:
(1) We use a secure server during the process of payment for a transaction.
(2) For transactions or placing an order through a payment gateway, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology is used to transmit all sensitive user information. This makes the online transmission 100% safe, secure, confidential, and convenient.
(3) This information, once transmitted, is encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database.
(4) Only authorized personnel with special access rights to the system can view this information and they are mandated to keep the information confidential.
Disclosure of Information
(1) Without your consent, your information, whether private or public, will not be sold, transferred, exchanged or provided to any other company for any reason whatsoever, other than for the express purpose of delivering the ordered product or service.
(2) The previous point does not include or extend to trusted third parties who aid us in our website operations, the conducting of our business and customer service, so long as the third parties agree to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
(3) We also reserve the right in our discretion to release your information to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our own rights, property or safety or that of others.
Collection of Cookies
Cookies are small files that a website or a service provider transfers to the hard drive of your computer through your web browser, with your permission. They enable the website or service provider to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain data.
(1) To help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart
(2) To compile data about site traffic and interactions for enhancing our website offerings and customer service
This policy was last modified at 12 pm WAT on Monday, February 25, 2019.
Social Engineering Deceptions and Defenses
Social engineering has been considered the number one cyber security threat by many industry resources. This course provides the skills to defend against social engineering attacks that threaten organizational security.
Through hands-on exercises, you learn the motivations and methods used by social engineers to better protect your organization and prevent data breaches.
Certification Training Course
MDATA Solutions CISM course provides a common body of knowledge for information security management.
Certification Training Course
An increasing number of businesses and organizations recognize CISA training as the standard for auditing practices.
Social engineering has been considered the number one cyber security threat by many industry resources. This course provides...
Laws and regulations impose stringent cyber security requirements on all organizations. By employing the standards-based risk...
Cyber security is a serious challenge today as attackers specifically target web application vulnerabilities. As a result, organizations...
Knowledge of vulnerability assessment and hacking techniques allows you to detect weaknesses before your networks are attacked.
As network breaches become increasingly sophisticated, proactive defenses are essential to counter malicious attacks.
The CAP® (Certified Authorization Professional) certification from (ISC)2® is a very objective measure of the skills, abilities and knowledge required for all persons...